Lena R+ short DX pants are women’s versatile and waterproof shell pants with a nice plus size fit and a shorter leg length.
Lena R+ shell pants have fully water- and windproof DrymaxX® All Weather material with high breathability. These pants are stretchable and comfortable, and they conform to your every move in outdoor activities.
These pants are Raiski's ECO-product as they have been made using certified bluesign® approved and recycled polyester (50%), and they are fully PFC-free.
- Plus size with a shorter leg length
- Waterproof and windproof DrymaxX® All Weather material
- All seams taped
- Zippered hand pockets
- Waistband with zipper, button and cord adjustment
- Reflective prints
- Raiski's ECO-product: These pants have been made using certified bluesign® approved and recycled polyester (50%)
- Material: DrymaxX® All Weather Mecanical Stretch ECO RECY
- Waterproofness: 10000 mm
- Breathability: 10000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 50% Recycled Polyester 50%Polyester
- Insulation: No insulation
- Lining: Mesh/ Soft polyester
- Technologies: DrymaxX® All Weather, Eco, R+, Recycled Polyester, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: R+38, R+40, R+42, R+44, R+46, R+48, R+50, R+52, R+54
- Weight: 0,3 kg
Find Raiski R+ size chart HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not wring
- Do not soak
- Close zippers before washing